Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus
10.1-inch Screen and 8620mAh Battery
Introduced on 14Aug 2018
Xiaomi’s new tablet offers a bigger 10.1-inch screen, a larger 8,620mAh battery, and a fingerprint sensor situated on the front, something which was oddly absent on the Mi Pad 4.
It’s powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 660 chipset, 4GB of RAM, either 64GB or 128GB of onboard storage which can be expanded through a MicroSD card slot, and the Adreno 512 GPU. The display resolution is the same too at 1920 x 1200 pixels and a 16:10 aspect ratio. The Mi Pad 4 Plus comes preloaded with Android 8.1 with Xiaomi’s own MIUI.
The camera arrangement houses a 13-megapixel f/2.0 lens on the rear and a 5-megapixel f/2.0 snapper on the front.
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4 Plus Specifications
- Dimensions: 245.6 x 149.08 x 7.99mm; Weight: 485g
- 10.1-inch (1920 x 1200 pixels) WUXGA display, 16:10 aspect ratio
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 14nm Octa-Core Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs), Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RA, 64/128GB (eMMC 5.1) internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via a microSD card
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), MIUI
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, OV13855 sensor
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung S5K5E8 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor, AI face unlock
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5, USB Type-C
- 8620mAh battery