vivo Y81 with 6.22-inch display, 3260mAh battery, Face Access and more…
6.22-inch HD+ display, Helio P22 CPU, Android 8.1 Oreo
On top of that, the screen-to-body ratio is 88% and this gives you 15.5% more screen view than other standard phones with 16:9 aspect ratio. On the tech-specs highlights, the Y81 features AI Face Beauty and Portrait Mode for all selfie lovers, the rear camera is just 13MP with PDAF technology which is just enough and backed up by 3260mAh battery, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage which can be further expanded to 256GB via microSD card and more. There’s also Face Access to unlock your phone.
Available in Black and Red, you can get it now at every vivo Concept Stores, authorised dealers and partners.
Speaking of the notch, it houses the device’s 5-megapixel selfie camera while at the back is a 13-megapixel primary camera with an aperture of f/2.2.
Vivo Y81 Specs
- Android 8.1 Oreo, FunTouch OS 4.0
- Dual SIM, Dual Standby (nano)
- 6.22-inch HD+ IPS display, 1520 x 720 pixel resolution, ~270ppi
- 2.0GHz MediaTek Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB internal storage, expandable via microSD up to 256GB
- 5-megapixel front camera, f/2.2
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2, LED flash
- Face Unlock
- HSPA+, 4G LTE
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- microUSB 2.0
- Dimensions: 155.06 x 75 x 7.77mm
- Weight: 146.5g
- 3,260mAh Li-Ion non-removable battery