A leading cab hailing service provider in India, as well as in world, has introduced a new feature in their app, that can allow user to call the driver without left the app. Here is an option to call the driver without any cost. This feature uses VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol), that enable the free calling in Uber App. It was first launch in October 2018, but now it’s also available in India. This feature is available for both Android and iOS users.
Also Read: Flying car of Uber.
Here how to use free calling feature of uber app.
- First Launch the Uber app.
- Now book your cab as you always do.
- After the booking of your ride, You will have to tap on the calling option.
- Now you will see two option, first choose the free calling option using VOIP and another one is using your network carrier.
- By choosing the free calling option using uber app, you can make a call to the uber driver in Free.