Realme X50 Pro has started receiving Android 11 Beta 1 as part of the company’s India Android 11 developer preview program for those wanting to try the new OS. The development was shared on the Realme community page with instructions on how the user can install the new version of Android.
The Realme Community post states that this update requires the latest build of Android 10 – RMX2076PU_11.A.25 – with model number RMX2076PU for Realme X50 Pro users to work.
We are thrilled to announce that the @Android 11 Developer Preview Program for #realmeX50Pro is now ready! Head to the #realmeCommunity to get #Android11 Beta 1 on your device today: https://t.co/aRKLqPrtmQ pic.twitter.com/sCEdLqY6Pn
— realme (@realmemobiles) July 2, 2020
How to install Android 11 Beta 1 on Realme X50 Pro
To install Android 11 Beta 1 on your Relame X50 Pro, the company recommends that you should return your data first as this update will erase all.
1. Go to the community page and download the correct file based on your current build version, ie, RMX2076PU_11.A.25 or RMX2076PU_11_C.03. Note that if you are on an older version of Android, you must first flash the RMX2076PU_11.A.25 firmware and then the Android 11 Beta 1 firmware RMX2076PU_11_C.03.
2. If you have downloaded the file on your desktop, move it to your Realme X50 Pro. If it is already on your phone, use the file manager to locate the file and tap on it.
3. You will be prompted to backup your data, which if you have already done, tap Next.
4. You will see another prompt to backup your data, tap Next.
5. After this, a confirmation will come for the update, on which you will have to tap on Upgrade Now
Wait until the process is complete and you should boot into Android 11 Beta 1 on your Realme X50 Pro.