Realme X50 Pro 5G to Be Unveiled During an Online Launch Event

Realme previously announced the launch event for the Realme X50 Pro 5G phone which was scheduled for February 24 on the show floor of MWC 2020. But now that the smartphone industry’s largest annual trade show has been canceled due to the deadly coronavirus outbreak, Realme also announced a change in plans for the introduction of its first flagship 5G phone. The company said in a statement that Realme X50 Pro 5G will still be official on 24 February, but instead of holding a grand event in Barcelona, ​​the company has announced that the phone will be unveiled at an online launch event.

Also Read: Honor to launch more 5G phones under V , X and play series.

According to report of Gadgets360, Realme said in Statement: “Keeping in light with the impact of the virus and the cancellation of MWC 2020, realme has decided to cancel the participation at MWC Barcelona 2020, accordingly. Our first 5G flagship smartphone realme X50 Pro 5G, originally planned to debut at the MWC, is going to be launched online globally in Madrid on February 24th.”

Also Read: New Apple TV 4K device hinted in TVOS 13.4 beta code.

Just as for phones, Realme X50 Pro will get power from the 5G Snapdragon 865 SoC, ticking with 12GB LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB UFS 3.0 storage. The phone is said to run Android 10 with Realme UI custom skin. Realme is one of the brands that had either postponed or canceled their respective launch events before and after the cancellation of MWC 2020 over Coronair apprehensions. Sony, Oppo, Vivo, and Xiaomi are included in this list.

Follow iCvsTech on Facebook and Twitter. For the latest newstech news, breaking news headlines and live updates checkout icvstech.com