If you wanted to switch you iPhone or reselling your old iPhone, or their is some problem occurred in your IOS system and their is no way to fix the issue than resetting your iPhone is the good option.
Here is the method, that we have described to reset your iPhone. The first thing, resetting your iPhone will remove all the data stored in your iPhone.
- Here First step is Go to Setting > General > Reset
- Here you will see several options. To reset your iPhone choose Erase all Content and Setting Option.
- Now it will asks you to update your iCloud backup before erasing . You should choose Backup data than erase.
- If you don’t want to update your iCloud Backup, choose Erase Now.
- If your device is password protected, than it will ask you to enter the password.
- After entering the password, now the process of reset your iPhone will start.
If you don’t want to completely reset your iPhone than, you can reset certain things such as device setting, network setting , keyboard dictionary, home screen layout and location & privacy.
Also Read How to use VPN?
Than follow bellow step.
Go to Setting > General > Reset
Here is another way to reset your iPhone using iTunes
- If somehow your phone is unusable for some reason, you don’t need to worry about it, just connect your iPhone with your PC or MAc and open iTunes.
- Wait until your iPhone connected to your Computer.
- Now on iTunes on your computer, click on Restore iPhone button
- Here the process of resetting your iPhone process will start.