Sometimes it happened that we forget our gmail password. What makes the situation worse is that the same password is used to log into Gmail. More dangerous can be that account get hacked and the hackers change your password. So here is the way to get access you gmail and change the password.
- First open the Gmail logon window.
- Click on ‘Forget password?.’
- Enter the last password you remember. If you don’t remember click on ‘Try Another Way‘ option
- Then google will ask if it can send a verification on your smartphone that associated with account
- If you don’t have your phone near you, google will try to send a verification code to email ID associated with your account.
- In case if you don’t have an alternate Email ID, click on ‘Try Another Way‘ once again.
- Google will ask you for Any email ID where it can contact you. Once shared a verification code will be sent to that email ID.
- Fill the verification code in google’s dialog box.
Once done , you will be able to access your gmail or Google account.
Note : Make sure you enter all details correctly, otherwise you can not get back you gmail or google account.