With iOS 13, you can enable proper systemwide dark mode and by following few simple steps. Dark Mode turned on, the key light background colors used across iOS become darker. Apple’s own suites support Dark Mode out of the box, and the most popular third-party app developers will also update their app to support it when iOS 13 comes out.
Dark mode is available for Apple devices running on iOS 13. Just follow these steps to learn how to enable it.
How to enable dark mode on your iPhone or iPad via Settings?
- Open Settings on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and tap Display and Brightness.
- On the next screen, you will see two options – Light and Dark. Tap Dark and you’re set.
- If you want to automatically go to dark mode at certain times of the day, you can tap automatic on the same page. Now tap on the option and you can either set the schedule from sunset to sunrise, or you can set a custom schedule to enable light or dark mode.
How to enable dark mode on your iPhone or iPad via Control Center
- Open Control Center on your iOS device. You can do this by swiping up from the bottom of the home screen.
- Tap and hold on the brightness indicator until it becomes large.
- At the bottom, tap on Appearance Dark. Tap on it to turn it on.
How to enable dark mode on your iPhone or iPad via Siri
- Fire Siri by long pressing the Home button or saying Hey, Siri.
- Now say, turn on dark mode.
- To turn off the Dark Mode, you can simply say: Turn off the Dark Mode after launching Siri.