Microsoft OS latest version Windows 10 is full with modern features, that should be in a latest operating system for personal or business use. It has a modern look, user-interface and the important thing it’s user-friendly. It has a dark theme that can turn all user interface into dark and user can use the black theme along with other third-party software.
Microsoft added the Dark mode feature option into the Settings that allows users to turn their UI into dark mode. Here’s the steps to do it:
- Open setting in Windows 10 device
- Find out the Personalisation option
- Choose colors option
- Now scroll down and look for “choose your default app mode” option.
- Now select the “Dark” option.
- After selecting the option, you system’s UI will turn into dark mode.