With the most popularity of Google voice Assistant, users perform several actions such as setting up the alarms, checking weather reports, latest news updates, and also control smart home devices using it.
If you are concerned about your privacy, than keeps this thing in your mind that, Google keeps a log of every voice command and activity, that user gives to voice assistant to perform action, along with the replies or responses. Also the user can play their voice recording.
According to Google, Storing the previous data and activities improve the overall services, but Google allow users to review and delete the Google Assistant history. If you want to delete your previous Google Assistant history, than follow the steps to perform the action. You can delete Google Assistant history from Web browsers and smartphone;
To delete voice data from Google history using the web browser:
- Open the URL myactivity.google.com
- Now Click the option, “Delete activity by“, you will find it on the left side of the screen.
- Now you can choose a time frame to delete the data, or you can delete all time activity.
- Now choose the option Voice and audio from drop-down menu
- Now click on Delete button, and again confirm Delete in the popup windows to confirm the action.
To Delete voice data from Google history using Smartphone:
- To delete the voice history using smartphone, Open Google app.
- Now Tap on the More option from the bottom of the app screen
- Now. click on Search activity
- Now it will redirect you on the website, myactivity.google.com
- Now, click on the three horizontal bars from the top left corner of the screen.
- Now, you can select all time history or a particular time period to delete
- Now choose the option, Voice and audio from the drop down menu
- Now click the Delete button and confirm.