Tata Sky is India’s top DTH operator, and offers a wide range of services to its customers. The company offers five different types of set-top-boxes for users to choose from. And while many people don’t know, Tata Sky also offers the ability to record your favorite TV shows.
Here’s how to record TV shows and watch them later?
- On the Tata Sky HD + remote, press the “Guide” button.
- Now, watch the show you want to record using the navigation arrow (up / down) button.
- Once you want to record, navigate to it, click the record button.
- In the next step, click on ‘Record Event’ to start recording. After the show ends, the recording will stop automatically. If you are a back to back series, you can also choose ‘Record Series’.
- Once the recording is complete, you will then have to find and play it. For this, press the ‘Plan’ button on the remote.
- In the next step, click on In Recorded which will open the list of recordings.
- Finally, select the recorded show you want to watch from your Tata Sky HD + set-top-box and play it.