Best Programming Languages
- python: Python is a dynamic and general-purpose language that emphasizes code readability and enables developers to use fewer lines of code (in comparison with Java or C++). It supports multiple programming paradigms and has a large standard library.
- C: C is a general-purpose imperative language that supports structured programming, recursion and lexical variable scope. It is designed to encourage cross-platform programming and is available on many platforms.
- C++: This language is compiled, imperative and program-oriented and allows low-level memory manipulation. C++ influenced a number of other languages, such as C# or Java and is used for a variety of purposes.
- C# : It’s an object-oriented and multi-paradigm language that encompasses many disciplines. C# was developed by Microsoft and is designated for the Common Language Infrastructure.
- Php : hypertext preprocessor is a language used to designed web application, having syntax those are easy to understand.
- Java : Java is a leading programming language having many cool features and less with high security. This language is object oriented and class base follow WORA ( Write Once And Run Anywhere).